I just wanted to announce that the winner of the two tickets to Lego KidsFest in Harrisburg, PA is………. JACKSON ERICSON. Congrats Jackson, I have emailed you and can’t wait to meet you there!
LEGO KidsFest is coming to Harrisburg, PA in April. If your kids love LEGO as much as mine do, than this is an event you don’t want to miss! There will be so many fun things to do at the KidsFest, including seeing some amazing LEGO life-sized models made with LEGO bricks, build a car and race it down a ramp, fun building with LEGO bricks and much more. We can’t wait to go have fun with LEGO and hope you can join us. Tickets sell out fast, so make sure to order yours soon! To purchase tickets and read all about the fun, just go to their website here.
Also, one of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Apr 8, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG! To Enter Click HERE.
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, Mar 3 and announced on my Blog and notified via email.
Details: LEGO KidsFest Pennsylvania: April 8-10, 2016
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
Get the details here _ http://legokidsfest.com/pennsylvania-2016.html
The LEGO KidsFest national tour stops at the Harrisburg ,from April 8-10, 2016, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
* LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
* LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
“Our 2016 LEGO KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun.”
Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length – are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at http://www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
On tour since 2009, previous LEGO KidsFest tour stops have included major cities such as Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, San Jose, Cleveland, Richmond, Phoenix, Portland and more.
I can’t wait to go have fun with LEGO.. Hope to see many of you there!