A few months ago I had the pleasure of visiting Field Station: Dinosaurs in Leonia, NJ. My family and I had such a great day, full of learning and fun. You can read all about our visit here. This month, in partnership with Field Station, I am doing a giveaway for a family of 4 pack of tickets to visit the park during their Super Stars Of Science series. Win tickets to visit on August 27th and meet Jason Schein (Paleontologist, co-founder of The Bighorn Basin Dinosaur Project and co-author of the coloring book A Dynasty of Dinosaurs) at Field Station: Dinosaurs.
As part of Field Station: Dinosaurs’ ongoing mission to offer compelling educational science programming, an incredible lineup of guest presenters and activities has been added to the summer schedule as part of the “Super Stars of Science” series. A different special guest will visit the Field Station every Saturday in July and August to offer their unique insight about science, particularly as it relates to dinosaurs. Keep the kids learning all summer long while they’re having fun at the same time. It’s the perfect way to fight the summer “brain drain!”
Featured will be a wide range of paleontologists, geologists, paleo artists, puppeteers, authors and conservationists. Many of the “Super Stars of Science” will also have an accompanying hands-on activity coinciding with their visit. Exclusive presentations for Season Pass holders are also available. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to learn from the very best in their respective fields.
Enter to win a 4-pack of tickets to Field Station: Dinosaurs on August 27, 2016!
- Participants MUST live in the United States.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter.
- The contest will run from August 1, 2016 until 12am on, August 20, 2016.
- The winner will be announced on August 20, 2016.
- The winners will receive 4 tickets on August 27, 2016 to Field Station: Dinosaurs, to be picked up at their will call day of event.
- The winner must respond within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen.
- You can earn entries by doing the following: visiting Autism Mommy Avenger Facebook page (likes are appreciated but not required), following Autism Mommy Avenger on Twitter, Following Field Station:Dinosaurs on Twitter, sharing the contest on Twitter with friends and commenting on this blog post by answering the required question.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Your chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
- Enter By Clicking Rafflecopter Link Below:
**Field Station: Dinosaurs has provided tickets for this giveaway. All the opinions expressed in this post are of my own and in no way influenced by Field Station: Dinosaurs.**