Last weekend we headed out to see The Lego Batman Movie! My son and daughter both loved The Lego Movie, (okay so did mommy and daddy). They have watched it about 500 times and my son, who as you all know has Autism & is just more recently starting to speak some words, he will repeat lines from the entire movie. One of his favorite characters in the movie, that made him crack up every time, was Batman! So, naturally when I heard a new movie was coming out and it was all about Lego Batman, we had to go see it.
Before we headed to the movie, I purchased on tickets on Fandango. This always saves us time waiting in line at the theater and saves a meltdown because of that from my son. We headed to see The Lego Batman Movie in 3D. The first 3D movie I took my son to. I wasn’t sure how well he would do, but thought it was worth a shot.
After grabbing our snacks and picking our seats, my son chilled in his stroller for the movie, we were ready to watch this new Lego movie!
In the first Lego Movie, we got to meet Batman and learn a little about him. The Lego Batman Movie focuses completely on Batman himself. When The Joker threatens to bring harm to Gotham City, Batman must stop him. But, in order to do so, Batman must learn to trust others and work as a team. We get to have a look inside the super cool Bat Cave, meet all of Batman’s enemies, grove to some great music and watch Batman become a “good Bat Dad” to his newly adopted son!
The whole movie was entertaining and filled with laughs the entire time. There was not just jokes that both adults & kids cracked up at, but there was a lot of throwback music that brought me back to my youth and flashes of all the other Batman movies and shows. Not only were the kids laughing the whole time, but so were my husband and I. This was the first movie my son sat completely through and laughed at all the funny parts!
I would recommend this movie to people of all ages. It was such a fun filled, fast paced Lego movie. Watching it in 3D made it even more fun! But, I would recommend seeing it in 3D or regular. It will keep you laughing and singing the whole time.
Before you head to the theater, purchase your tickets online with Fandango, so you can skip the line and head straight in to enjoy the movie.
Also, right now, I am giving away 2 movie ticket codes from Fandango to two lucky winners. Each winner gets 2 ticket codes!
You can enter to win 2 free tickets to see The Lego Batman Movie from Fandango and I. Here are the rules:
- Participants MUST live in the United States.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter.
- The contest will run from February 22, 2017 until 12am on February 25, 2017.
- The winner will be announced on February 26, 2017.
- Two winners will each receive 2 free movie ticket codes for Fandango directly from me.
- The winners must respond within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen.
- You can earn entries by doing the following: visiting Autism Mommy Avenger Facebook page (likes are appreciated but not required), following Autism Mommy Avenger on Twitter, Following Fandango on Twitter, sharing the contest on Twitter with friends and commenting on this blog post by answering the required question.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Your chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
- Enter By Clicking Rafflecopter Link Below:
**All opinions expressed in this blog are fully my own and in no way influenced by Fandango. Tickets provided by Fandango for giveaway.**