On Friday, May 19th, Sahara Sams will be having their wonderful S.E.A.S (Special Evenings At Sams) Special Needs event! This event is hosted by the wonderful SAMBULANCE Safety Squad. We have attended these events and always have a wonderful and sensory friendly time. You can read all about our last visit on my blog post here.
During this event, Sahara Sams will do the following to help this time to be more sensory friendly:
- Zero depth and transfer lift available for easy entry
- Quiet rooms available should the fun become too much
- Modified lighting and sound throughout the park
- Lifeguards use whistles sparingly
- Arcade games will be turned off
- A relaxed dress code- be comfortable, tee shirts and shorts are ok!
- Individuals with specific dietary needs have the option to bring their own snack
- Limited ticket sales for a pleasant experience
SAMBULANCE has partnered up with me to do an amazing giveaway for their next event. I am giving away a family 4-pack of tickets to the event on May 19th. Here are the rules:
- Participants MUST live in the United States.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter.
- The contest will run from May 11, 2017 til midnight on May 17, 2017.
- The winner will be announced on May 18, 2017.
- One winner will each receive 4 tickets to the SEAS Event on Friday, May 19th, at Sahara Sams from 6-9pm. Tickets will be at the counter under the winners names.
- The winner must respond within 12 hours or another winner will be chosen.
- You can earn entries by doing the following: following Autism Mommy Avenger on Twitter, Following SAMBULANCE on Twitter, sharing the contest on Twitter with friends. and commenting on this blog post when done.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Your chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.Enter By Clicking Rafflecopter Link Below:
- To read me about SAMBULANCE and their Special Needs Events at Sahara Sam’s and Diggerland, please visit their website by clicking here.**Tickets for the giveaway are being provided by SAMBULANCE Safety Squad. All opinions expressed in this post are all my own and in no way influenced by SAMBULANCE or Sahara Sam’s Waterpark.**